Journeying for Self Exploration - Thought Change

Journeying for Self Exploration

Ponderosa Pine for Creativity
January 8, 2014
Rock Faces of Peru
January 28, 2014
Show all

Journeying for Self Exploration

 

Self exploration is at the root of most transformational work. One of Edgar Cayce’s fundamental teachings is “Know Thyself.” But how magnifying-glass-189254_150can you truly do that without doing inner work? If it is true that our conscious thinking mind makes up approximately 10% and our subconscious mind makes up the remaining 90% — there is a lot more beneath the surface than we are aware of. Shamanic journey work is one way of accessing what lies hidden.

 

Journeying is one of my favourite things to do.  It lies somewhere between hypnosis and guided meditation, that state between sleeping and awake that we each cross over every night.  Journeys can be very much like dreams, rich with feelings, sights, sounds, sometimes even smells or tastes. Like dreams, they are often symbolic, ripe for interpretation, offering a wealth of information, guidance, and inspiration and healing. There is a synergy that occurs when doing this work in a group format, as the group’s focus and intention magnifies the energy.

 

Beginning January 24th, I am starting a journey circle for healing and self exploration.  We will start the process with Heartan initiation journey—where we will meet our guide(s) who will be present with us in all subsequent journeys. Here we will state our intent, and instill a process to access our deeper realms.   The ultimate goal is healing the heart, opening the heart energy and connecting it with the mind.

 

 This is a transformational series to awaken our consciousness and illuminate the intelligence of the heart. Each week our guide(s) will take us to connect with different Egyptian deities representing different archetypal patterns. You will learn the about the role of these ancient deities and be able to have a direct interaction with them in your journeys.

 

Each week has a different focus, and the journeys are sequential and each journey builds upon the earlier one.  After the initial evening, participants must commit to the next 5 journeys at minimum.  Due to the nature of the work, the circle becomes closed after the first meeting.

Anubis

Your COMMITMENT to Self and INTENT are paramount to the quality of experience you will have.  You will also have the opportunity to make allies with the archetypes that you will meet. By doing so, you can call on their assistance in your daily life as needed.

 

The circle will take place Friday nights, meeting approximately 2 evenings per month, from 7 pm to 9:30 pm in Richmond (Ottawa West). Each participant is required to bring a journal to record their journey and possible interpretation. Each evening will consist of a brief check in, an introduction to the evening’s focus, the journey itself, journaling the experience, interpreting and group sharing.

.

Cost: $20 per evening. Small group size. Pre-registration is mandatory.

 

I personally hold great passion and respect for this work, and I trust that you will also, once you are aware of the richness and profound gifts possible.

For more information or to register, please contact Linda at Linda@test.thoughtchange.com .

divider

If you are not in the Ottawa area, but are interested in journeys for self exploration and transformation, please visit the Store for the Aligning with the Elements audio package.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Login

Lost your password?