Embrace the Magic of the Winter Solstice to Enhance your Spiritual JourneyDecember 20, 2022
Confidence SpeakingFebruary 9, 2023
Winter can be a challenging season to stay inspired. Short days and cold temperatures can dampen the spirit and make it hard to stay motivated. But it’s not impossible! There are many ways to stay inspired during the winter months.
Here are some of the best ways to stay inspired in the winter
1. Take a nature walk. Bundle up and go outside to enjoy the beautiful winter scenery. Take a walk and observe the snow-covered trees, the colorful sunsets, and the blanket of snow on the ground. Take the time to appreciate the beauty of nature, to reflect on life and your expression of it.
2. Get creative. Take the opportunity to explore your creative side and create something new. Paint a picture, write a story, experiment with cooking or make a craft project. Let your inner child come out and play.
3. Make quality time for yourself. It is especially important to take care of your mental health during the winter. Make sure to set aside time for yourself to do things you enjoy.
4. Connect with others. No man is an island so they say and over the last few years, I think we all learned how important social interaction is for mental health. Call up a friend, chat with your neighbour or coworker, or join an interest group. Online connections work too!
5. Learn something new or find new ways to do old things. Learning creates new neuropathways and stimulates new ways of thinking and being.
If you’re interested in the mind, how the subconscious works and how to change your thoughts, you might be interested in NLP – Neuro L:inguistic Programming. It’s a deep dive into how the subconscious works and how you can make positive changes. The Empowerment Partnership is returning to Canada, plus they have several training dates across the US.
Use the code: LLANGNLP to receive the live training for only $97 US. To learn more and register, visit: https://www.nlp.com/training-
Need help keeping your emotions up? Reach out to see if energy medicine can help you.