Everything is EnergyApril 15, 2023
Do You Have Good Boundaries?May 6, 2023
Taking care of your body is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Our bodies are our vehicles through life, and we need to maintain them to ensure they serve us well. There are many ways to take care of your body,I’d like to share some simple steps you can take to do something good for your body today.
- Stay hydrated!! Drinking enough water throughout the day can help keep your body hydrated, improve digestion, flush out toxins, and keep your skin looking healthy. You can add flavor to your water by infusing it with fruits or herbs to make it more enjoyable to drink. Better yet, add some high vibe energy to your water by trying one of my Living Water Healings.
- Eat healthy!! Eating a variety of foods from all food groups, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats, helps to provide your body with essential nutrients it needs to function properly. Let food nurture your body.
- Exercise!! Regularly!! Exercise can help you maintain a healthy weight, improve your cardiovascular health, strengthen your muscles and bones, reduce stress and anxiety, and improve your mood. There are feel-good endorphins released when you exercise. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity exercise per week. You can find fun ways to incorporate physical activity into your day, such as hiking, cycling, or dancing.
- Get enough sleep!! Sleep is the time when your body repairs and rejuvenates itself, so getting enough sleep can help you feel refreshed and energized. The National Sleep Foundation recommends that adults aim for seven to nine hours of sleep each night. Establishing a consistent sleep routine, avoiding caffeine and electronics before bedtime, and creating a comfortable sleep environment can all help improve your sleep quality. Personally, I have an earthing pillow case and I love it!
- Stress Release!! Don’t think stress is physical? Without question, stress has a significant impact on physical and mental health. It can lead to a
- ll kinds of health issues, physical and mental, so let’s not exclude it. Try meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises, and releasing the triggers at the root of stress help reduce stress levels and improve overall health.
- Lighten up!! The last several months, I’ve been using the DNA Vibe daily. It’s intelligent light therapy that combines red light therapy, infrared, pulsed magnetic and micro-vibration. It feels good and I like it! It’s used by athletes and health professionals to reduce inflammation, stiffness, pain and injury recovery. It’s also been shown to be effective for a number of other things like relieving anxiety (by placing on the Vegas nerve), reducing TMJ, hair loss, and endometriosis, just to name a few. It increases blood flow, enhances cell health, and warms your bones when you’re cold. You can find more info here.
Here’s one person’s experience using the DNA Vibe….
Taking care of your body is vital for maintaining good health, and improving your physical and mental well-being. Incorporating a few simple steps into your daily routine can help you feel better and lead a healthier, happier life. Remember, taking care of your body is not a one-time event; it requires consistent effort and commitment. So start today, and make it a lifelong habit. Look after yourself – you’re worth it!